Electrical Engineer (Hastings, New Zealand)
Date Listed: 12 January 2021
RCR Energy Systems is a leader in the field of providing total turnkey thermal energy solutions to our clients in the industrial, geothermal and power generation market. We specialise in the design, manufacture, construction, commission and final delivery of thermal energy projects to Blue Chip customers in Australasia and various others regions of the world.
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to be responsible for designing 415V, 230V and control voltage electrical systems associated with our thermal energy plants, and additionally preparing, tendering and managing sub-contract manufacturing of control panels, MCC’s and site electrical installations. This is a full time position based in the Hastings head office.
The successful candidate will ideally possess:
- BE Electrical or technology qualification
- At least 5 plus years recent electrical experience within the heavy industry or dairy industries
- Experience in boiler operations is a plus
- Familiarisation with Schneider (Modicon, Telemecanique), Allen-Bradley (Rockwell), Siemens and / or ABB hardware
- Project management skills and business acumen
- The ability to work effectively in a team to meet closing dates
- Have very good communication skills, with customer focus
- High work ethic and commitment to quality
In return for bringing your skills and knowledge to RCR Energy, you will be rewarded with an excellent career opportunity, ongoing learning and a competitive salary package.
If you consider you have the qualities required for this position, we want to hear from you. To apply please email your detailed C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentialApplications close Friday 04 February 2021