Estimator / Project Coordinator (Geraldton, WA)
Date Listed: 10 December 2021
RCR Mining is a leader in the design and manufacture of materials handling and process equipment for the mining industry, supported by off-site repairs and other support services.
RCR provides a safe, rewarding and dynamic working environment where our actions reflect our core values of integrity, mutual respect, open communication and commitment to goals. RCR is an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our people and creating outstanding career opportunities.
ASX listed parent company RCR Tomlinson Ltd is an integrated engineering company providing turnkey solutions to blue chip clients in the mining, resources, energy and power sectors, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
RCR Mining is seeking an experienced and motivated Estimator / Project Coordinator to join their Geraldton based team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing estimations / quotations on jobs requested by customers
- Ensuring works won are managed through the system to a profitable conclusion
- Inspecting major projects during and at completion to ensure cost control and quality assurance
- Drawing preliminary sketches for specified proposals as / when required
- Liaising with new and existing clients
- Trade Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years post trade experience
- Ability to read and understand drawings
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Relevant computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
The successful candidate will have:
Quoting job number RCR208, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Sandee Llewellyn on (08) 9355 8118.
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.