Product Support – Technical Officer (Bunbury, WA)
Date Listed: 23 July 2021
Reporting to the Client Services Manager you will be responsible for
providing Product Support services to RCR clients throughout Australia and
overseas. Your success will be measured on achieving agreed business objectives
and satisfying customer requirements. Working within the guidelines of the RCR
business processes, you will be given considerable autonomy to develop the
Product Support business, whilst identifying new business opportunities and
contributing to the bottom line.
In order to succeed in the role you will possess the following,
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and environmental management.
- Tertiary qualifications in a mechanical/maintenance technician having held senior supervisory position and or demonstrated ability to work at a level commensurate with the qualification.
- Minimum of 10 years experience OEM manufacturing in mining plant and fabrication environment.
- Exposure to and demonstrated understanding of the complexities of managing clients and product support service business.
- A broad network of applicable clients and suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity to use analytical and problem solving skills, proven experience in relationship building and your ability to continuously improve processes. Well developed leadership capabilities and sound business processes acumen are essential in your pursuit of new business and increased profitability.
The above mentioned position requires a person with high levels of motivation and personal ‘drive’, with a distinct desire to ‘put runs on the board’. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to match your experience and skills.
How to apply: Submit your resumé, complete with a covering letter and current references quoting job number RCR 058 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may also be sent by post to: Human Resources, PO Box 141,
WELSHPOOL DC WA 6986
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.