Proposal Engineer (Hastings, New Zealand)
Date Listed: 16 September 2021
RCR Energy provides turnkey energy solutions, total plant maintenance, plant overhaul, pressure parts, design and manufacturing for the power utility, industrial and commercial markets.
RCR provides a safe, rewarding and dynamic working environment where our actions reflect our core values of integrity, mutual respect, open communication and commitment to goals. RCR is an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our people and creating outstanding career opportunities.
ASX listed parent company RCR Tomlinson Ltd is an integrated engineering company providing turnkey solutions to blue chip clients in the mining, resources, energy and power sectors, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 7 years + in technical-commercial roles in industry or engineering consultancy with a working knowledge of the Energy Industry
- Tertiary qualification in chemical/process, mechanical or electrical engineering or technology or extensive experience working in these fields
- Commercial or technical skills related to contracts, tendering, estimating, project planning or financial analysis skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Good communication skills, with customer focus and ability to work effectively in a team to meet deadlines
- High work ethic and commitment to quality
If you consider you have the qualities required for this position, we want to hear from you.
How to apply: Submit your résumé, complete with a covering letter and quoting reference # RCR100815 to email@example.com – applications close 15th October 2010.
For further information on this position please contact Joanne Morris in NZ on 06 873 8834 or 021 349 678 or email . All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.