Senior SAP Business Analyst - MM (Perth, WA)
Date Listed: 5 May 2021
RCR Limited is a leading ASX listed engineering services provider specialising in the design, manufacture, maintenance and repair of mining equipment, industrial boiler systems and process equipment for the resource industry throughout Australia.
Reporting to the Business Support Coordinator this permanent role is predominantly level 2 and 3 support of SAP, primarily in the Material Management module while also providing support on all other modules when required.
The role will also be responsible for the following:
- Provide design leadership to all SAP projects
- Participating in business design workshops and executing the documentation components of the design process.
- Gathering requirements and producing designs for change requests and project works
- Negotiating solution options with users to promote standard use of SAP functionality
- Performing and documenting change request requirements, business design, business process maps, software configuration and functional specifications
- Writing and executing system string tests as required.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years SAP specialist experience in the MM module
- Minimum of 2 full cycle SAP implementations
- Facilitation skills and expertise in process flow mapping, solution design and documentation coupled with strong problem solving and relationship management skills.
- High level of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to respond to a changing work environment
Qualifications in the Material Management module is not essential however would be strongly regarded, as will SAP specialist experience in any of the PM, CS, SD, or PS modules. A competitive salary package is available for the successful applicant.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience necessary to enter into this challenging and rewarding role, then RCR wants to hear from you today.
To apply submit your résumé, complete with a covering letter quoting reference number C002_0012535 via email to email@example.com
Applications may also be sent via post to:
RCR Human Resources, PO Box 141, WELSHPOOL DC 6986
For more information please call James King on 08 9251 4567.
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.