Server Administration Officer (Perth, WA)
Date Listed: 4 January 2021
RCR Tomlinson Ltd (ASX:RCR) is an integrated engineering company providing turnkey solutions to blue chip clients in the mining, resources, energy and power sectors. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, RCR has operations across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
RCR provides a safe, rewarding and dynamic working environment where our actions reflect our core values of integrity, mutual respect, open communication and commitment to goals. RCR is an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our people and creating outstanding career opportunities.
Our IT Department is seeking a self motivated Server Administration Officer to work as a vital team member to ensure the availability of our client/server applications. Based in Welshpool, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing second and third level escalated support for the IT Helpdesk including hardware, software, network and other IT issues
- Assisting in management of active directory, system redundancy and maintenance of IT infrastructure
- Providing support and end-user training for network hardware, operating systems and applications
- Assisting and recommending improvements to physical network security, including the integrity and safety of the data centre and remote servers
- Assisting with the implementation and management of the IT standard managed operating environment into required areas
To be successful in this position you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science and Microsoft Certification (MCP or MCSE)
- At least 12 months relevant experience in a standard or managed operating environment, providing level 2 or 3 support to 250+ end-users
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a flexible environment
- Excellent knowledge of Windows server systems working within a multi-regional network environment
- Professional telephone manner and a high level of customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, MS Windows and MS Office Suites and exposure to SAP will be well regarded
For more information, please call Stacey Squire on (08) 9355 8616.
To apply submit your resume, complete with a covering letter quoting job number RCR204 to email@example.com
RCR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.