We understand the importance of a reliable functioning energy plant and offer comprehensive boiler servicing, repairs and maintenance services for a wide range of package steam, hot water and thermal oil boilers.
In addition, RCR provides fuel efficiency improvements through burner tuning, burner upgrades, economizers and other energy-saving options.
24/7 Boiler Maintenance Contracts
RCR provide routine burner and boiler service including 24/7 inspection and tailor programmed maintenance.
The safety of unattended energy plant rests on three essential pillars:
- Failsafe plant designed and installed in accordance with the Australian Standards and New Zealand OSH requirements.
- Operators and management trained and working within a functioning quality management system.
- Plant physically tested regularly by a maintenance organisation to prove that the plant actually fails to safe mode.
RCR offers assurance that these protective systems are all in place.
Poorly tuned combustion plant can present a significant risk to your business. The operating cost between a well-tuned energy plant and one that is poorly tuned easily exceeds 3% of annual fuel costs. In addition, incomplete combustion results in poisonous and explosive carbon monoxide, as well as the formation of soot to foul heating surfaces and reduce efficiency further.
RCR technicians are equipped with the test instruments and knowledge to keep your plant in tune.
RCR offers emergency response to client callouts from nationwide service centres throughout Australia and New Zealand, enabling us to provide rapid response. Particular attention is given to document our service work including accurate as-built electrical drawings. These aid rapid fault finding and corrective action.
Refurbishment, Overhauls and Upgrades for Boilers
In addition RCR provides:
- Boiler re-tubing
- Pressure vessel welding
- Minor refractory repairs
- Fuel conversions
- Burner management upgrades
- Combustion analysis
- Installation and commissioning of new control valve stations