An RCR Company, Danks Roller Doors offers a competitive range of shutter and grille products suitable for the industrial / commercial industry.
Since 1928, Danks Roller Doors have been providing door solutions to the New Zealand market, and our product range has expanded to meet the industry’s requirements.
Steel Roller Shutters
- Danks LITESPAN Roller Shutter – Spring balance, light duty roller shutter designed for openings with a maximum size 3.000 wide X 2.750 high. Typical areas of application are school canteens, kiosks, change rooms, small sheds and other areas requiring security.
- Danks MIDSPAN Roller Shutter – Manual hand chain operated medium duty roller shutter, with optional motorisation, designed for openings with a maximum size 6.000 wide X 5.700 high. Designed to withstand wear and tear of both industrial and commercial applications. These shutters are suitable for small to medium openings for applications such as sheds, warehouses, loading docks and factories.
- Danks WIDESPAN Roller Shutter – Motorised heavy duty roller shutter, designed to span large openings with a maximum size of 8.000 wide X 7.000 high
All Industrial roller shutters feature individually roll-formed replaceable interlocking slats for additional strength and security.
Aluminium Roller Shutters
- ClearspanTM Shutters - The ClearspanTM shutter provides a secure dustproof means of closing an opening where vision and clean lines are desired.
- Vision Roller Shutters - Aluminium Vision Roller Shutters with optional acrylic panels provide security with a high level of visibility and finish.
- Solid Aluminium Shutters - Offers added strength because it is constructed out of single extruded slats that interlock to form a solid screen.
Aluminium Roller Grilles
- 12mm Tube Rolling Grilles - These 12mm rolling security grilles are ideal for bar tops, counter tops, shop fronts, pedestrian openings, and arcades.
- 19mm Tube Rolling Grilles - Light commercial. The 19mm aluminium rolling grille forms a secure, robust barrier with an attractive appearance.
- 19mm Tube Rolling Grilles - Heavy commercial. The 19mm aluminium rolling grille forms a secure, robust barrier with an attractive appearance
Danks Roller Doors offers a comprehensive door repair service. Mobile repair teams carry out breakdown service in the Auckland regional area whilst our agents offer a similar service in regional areas of New Zealand. Fully trained staff with all the necessary tools, equipment and materials can perform on-the-spot repairs to cater for that emergency. On the other hand if it's a quote you're after we can accommodate you by ensuring that our estimators are on the spot to assess damage and provide you with that quick response you need.
We can also offer a regular maintenance service visit to reduce the risk of doors breaking down. These scheduled services are based on frequency of door usage, typically these scheduled services are offered on at three, six monthly or yearly intervals. Danks Roller Doors service and maintain all brands of industrial / commercial roller doors and grilles.
Our experienced engineers can upgrade most types of manual industrial door to electric operation.
We carry an extensive range of parts for Industrial / Commercial shutters and grilles. These allow us to provide a quick turn around on your shutter or grille repairs.
For further information contact us on +64 (0)9 445 1147 or at email@example.com
Over the past eighty years we have been involved in the design and installation of some of the largest door projects ever undertaken in New Zealand and at the same time have carried out the smallest of repairs to extend the longevity of our products. All have been carried out with the same care and dedication regardless of the project's size.
Whilst the Company has grown in size over time, it has retained numerous experienced members of staff who not only provide familiarisation and reassurance to customers, but can also associate with sites and assist with product information. This familiarisation has been the basis of the success of the Company and in it is reflected in the standard and professionalism of our staff who work side by side with our customers, listening and offering advice. In doing so Danks has evolved over the decades to adapt with technological changes within the commercial / industrial door industry. Today we continue to offer a competitive range of shutter and grille products and support our products & customers by providing an after sales maintenance and repair service.
Contact Us at: