RCR's mobile Rockscreen can be fully mobile, in-pit track-mounted, or installed as semi-permanent
RCR’s extensive experience in the design and manufacture of this type of equipment and materials handling delivers benefits to our customers with an innovative and professional design approach.
With the ability to wholly manufacture in-house, RCR provides total control of the process and interactive development with our customers.
Constructed to customer’s design requirements, rockscreens are designed, manufactured, stress relieved, assembled and commissioned by RCR. RCR is able to install all equipment, and the plant is fully supported by our extensive network throughout Australia.
- Heavy mining
- Civil engineering
Features and benefits
- Pre-size and sort large materials into four sizes
- Reset for alternative sizes using adjustable primary, secondary and tertiary screen apertures
- Custom designed to customer specifications
- Optional track-mounted
- Optional fixed plant relocatable
- Large rock screening at high production rates
- Low cost maintenance features
- Long life through extensive use of Q and T wear-resistant steels
- High mobility; road transportable